• For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com

Predators @ Leafs - Oct. 6th, 7:00pm - TSN4

I think Tavares is my MotM.
I'm not so sure about that but
His 34.3kmh skate up the ice to that goal while carrying a puck (which slows one down some) is currently 7th on the Leafs this season. Everyone's times are slower at the start of the season on NHL edge. That will probably change when the OT skating gets added tonight. It is not amazing or breathtaking and won't even be average by the end of the season. But I'm not ready to declare him a slug yet because I've seen it a few times this season.
He was only 94% in the faceoff dot. It helps if you don't have to face Claude Giroux 6 times (who is probably 2nd or close to it to Bergeron in faceoffs over the last number of years).
 
Last edited:
I'm happy with the result but I can't say it was always fun watching them get there.
They obviously have some issues.
With the win they're tied for 17th in win% vs tied for 27th if they had lost.
It is only two points but they seemed fragile before a tough road trip.
They're probably going to need every point they can get. The defensive warts started to show.
It is going to take a while yet to sort this out.
 
Back
Top