• For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com

sens @ Leafs - Oct. 3rd, 7:00pm - SN

So you can slash and break Duhaimes stick in the first period but Marchenko slashing and not breaking Ottawa's stick is one
 
I feel the Leafs have been slightly the better team and probably the game being tied isn’t quite right. In saying that, while they’ve carried the play somewhat, they’ve given up a few high quality chances.

The bottom couple of lines have probably out performed the top 2, with the third line looking to be the most settled so far overall.

While he’s given up 2 goals on 12 shots, I don’t think Bobrovsky has really had a chance to show where his game is actually at yet.

I hope to see them actually come out and dominate the third.
 
  • Like
Reactions: YYZ
Back
Top