lamajama
Well-known member
I'm really not surprised given Burke's overriding desire to be the center of attention but I kind of thought he might pass this to Nonis due to embarrassment. I guess BB is immune.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Bender said:Lottery coming up!
Borschevsky-Antropov-Kulemin said:I think this definitely puts the #1 pick in play. Unless, of course, the Oilers plan on winning games 8-7.
Who do you think has the assets and will make a play for the first overall pick?Borschevsky-Antropov-Kulemin said:I think this definitely puts the #1 pick in play. Unless, of course, the Oilers plan on winning games 8-7.
Sarge said:Schenn + #5 for #18)
MetalRaven said:Who do you think has the assets and will make a play for the first overall pick?